Full Spectrum Graduated Neutral Density Filters
Graduated neutral density filters are used in photography to darken an overly bright part of a scene, such as the sky. Even at high densities, Full Spectrum ND filters from Schneider-Kreuznach reduce the amount of light in the entire visible spectrum and the near infrared range so that there is no color cast in the image.
Schneider-Kreuznach Full Spectrum Graduated NDs are designed so the shading of the filter follows the natural shading of the sky, allowing a more even exposure of the image. The ND coating is enclosed between two crystal-clear sheets of glass, protecting it against wear and tear of production. The entire FSND filter line is color matched and can be used in combination with each other.
The new Schneider-Kreuznach Graduated FSND Filters are available in 4″x5.65″ and 6.6″x6.6″ sizes, soft and hard edges, and in 5 densities from ND 0.3 – 1.5.
List Price: $549. (USD)
- Follow the natural gradient of the sky
- Exceptionally smooth and consistent hard and soft edges
- Manufactured with Crystal Clear Water-white glass
- Even response throughout the visible color spectrum and into the IR
- ND Coating is laminated between glass
- Vectorscope & Tristimulus tested for superior neutrality